How organized is your Organization?
Need Help managing your Data?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you overwhelmed by the amount of information that you have to keep track of?
- Do you find yourself typing and re-typing the same address labels, letters, invoices, packing slips every time?
- Are you using spreadsheets to manage your member information or contact lists?
- Are the software programs and databases you use talking to one another?
- Are you having a difficult time keeping track of what you sent to who, when?
- Does organizing a mailing seem like one of the more complicated tasks that your organization does?
- When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, are you looking more and more like those aliens from the book Communion?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, chances are you could be saving time, money and energy if your information systems better served you.
Find out how with an Information Audit. Also, find out more about the services jellobrain offers it's clients here. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or enter and submit your information using the contact form.